Aloha Welcome To: FH Classifieds
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create a ad, post replies to existing ads and threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. WE ONLY ALLOW HAWAII RESIDENTS ON FH CLASSIFIEDS TO POST ADS. Your account will be deleted if you do not have a Hawaii IP address. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo
FOR SALE

Rear end differential/transfer case pinion depth setting tool sets>>>>>>

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This ad is locked
6 questions to this Ad

RicerBurner

RicerBurner
Selling 2 Kent Moore differential pinion depth setting sets. Both have NEVER BEEN USED!!! I know theses will work with certain Nissan's but not sure what other vehicles. Do your own research based on the part numbers.........J34309 and J23597-B. These kits sell for a ridiculous price new (over $1000 each!). I know I wont get that, all im looking for is a fair price. PM if your interested, DO NOT POST HERE!!! Thanks for checking this out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

wacho.2008

wacho.2008
would like to buy set kent moore tool j34309 differential shim selector how much are u asking for and how much is the shipping to puerto rico

wacho.2008

wacho.2008
how can i contact you

wacho.2008

wacho.2008
helloooo sir if you can contact me at dieselpr@hotmail.com

wacho.2008

wacho.2008
nothing yet?????

wacho.2008

wacho.2008
nothing yet?????