Aloha Welcome To: FH Classifieds
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create a ad, post replies to existing ads and threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. WE ONLY ALLOW HAWAII RESIDENTS ON FH CLASSIFIEDS TO POST ADS. Your account will be deleted if you do not have a Hawaii IP address. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo
FOR SALE

Lots of Common Plecos for cheap!!! bulk buy and wholesale available

- - - - - Plecostomus plecos catarowana algae eater algae goldfish cleaner tank fish

• Please log in to post a Ad
  • Please log in to reply
5 questions to this Ad

MaJicJuiCe

MaJicJuiCe

I got a crap load of Common Plecos that I want to get rid of from my fish pond. Sizes range from xsmall - Large.

xsmall-med - $2.00

Large - $1.50

If you buy by the bulk i can give you a better discount. I can do Wholesale if anyone is looking for plecos wholesaler.  Give me any number and I can get it for you. 

Buyer must bring own bucket with water. 

808-208-5393.

Attached Thumbnails

• commonpleco.jpg

iPat

iPat

• FH Members
  • 243 posts
  • Joined 14-January 11

how big are your large?

MONSTAH FISH HUNTAH!!!!!

young drifter

young drifter
  • Location94Block
Lmk text 808-688-6691 on your large sizes . Thanks

MaJicJuiCe

MaJicJuiCe

how big are your large?

The large is 8-10 inches, some are bigger. if you need it bigger please let me know.

MaJicJuiCe

MaJicJuiCe

Lmk text 808-688-6691 on your large sizes . Thanks

Text message sent. 

MaJicJuiCe

MaJicJuiCe

still lots more available

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FOR SALE, Plecostomus, plecos, catarowana, algae eater, algae, goldfish, cleaner, tank, fish