Aloha Welcome To: FH Classifieds
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create a ad, post replies to existing ads and threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. WE ONLY ALLOW HAWAII RESIDENTS ON FH CLASSIFIEDS TO POST ADS. Your account will be deleted if you do not have a Hawaii IP address. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo
FOR SALE - BIG ISLAND

Civic & Integra Stuff ( 1992- 2000 Civic & 1994-2001 Integra)

* * * * * 1 votes

• Please log in to post a Ad
  • Please log in to reply
73 questions to this Ad

Street DreamS

Street DreamS

Big Island Director

• FH Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 01-July 03
  • LocationKeaukaha

UPDATED - 1-24-14

People... just a heads up... If i don't know you... or if we dont know anyone mutually the can vouch for you... be prepared to be offering up some ID or information.. Dont just text or call from a number... and not be willing to give up some information.. the last person im gonna trust is someone that says "you can trust me" when i dont know you.. Im in no rush to sell anything so if you cant agree with that then i have no problem waiting for someone else that is willing to agree with it.. 

All reasonable offers will be considered. OPEN TO TRADES. Feel free to low ball but if I say no don't get mad.blink.gif

1992-1995 Civic (EG) Parts
Exterior

Interior

Drivetrain

• BNIP D16z6 Valve cover gasket Set. - $25 obo - SOLD
  • D15B7 (Unknown Mileage, Had a coolant leak out of the back pipe, sitting in the elements for a while) - Make offer. - SOLD
  • D16Z6 (head has been removed from the block. I have a spare bare head on the side for it as well.) Make offer
  • EX Trans (need a rebuild) - Make offer - SOLD
  • Several different mounts (to many to list.) - Make offer/come look.

1996-2000 Civic (EK) Parts

Exterior

Interior

Drivetrain

• 5 Speed Pedal Set - $60/obo
  • Clutch master w/ Resivor - $30/obo
  • Shift linkage w/out shifter - $20/obo
  • D16Y7 (5 speed) ECU - $100/obo - SOLD
  • D16y7 (Rod knocked, not complete, been sitting for a while) - Make offer - SOLD

1994-2000 Acura Integra.

Rims

• 4x100 "webs" (needs work, not in a rush to sell) - $300 /obo - SOLD
  • 6 lug American Racing rims. (Fits Nissan Hardbodys, and tacomas but you need a spacer)

Misc Parts / Unkown year

• Reverse glow gauges.. (im pretty sure its for an integra) $15/obo
  • Alternators (OBD1, D series x2 OBD0 x1 needs a rebuild) 50 each for the working ones 10 for the one that needs the rebuild. the obd1 alternators were confirmed working by the rebuld guys next to toyota. and they quoted me 98 bucks to rebuild the obd0 one.

I have several other parts such as alternators, PS pumps, Exhaust piping and more just gotta go through my stuff to see which parts go for what years. Pics will come later as well. PM me for contact info. I'll Update as i go through things. I shouldn't have to say this but keep the negative comments off this thread. if you think something is over priced or not worth what im asking. make me a low ball offer, i just might take it.

Call/Text, Anytime 808Six4ZeroThree22eight

People... just a heads up... If i don't know you... or if we dont know anyone mutually the can vouch for you... be prepared to be offering up some ID or information.. Dont just text or call from a number... and not be willing to give up some information.. the last person im gonna trust is someone that says "you can trust me" when i dont know you.. Im in no rush to sell anything so if you cant agree with that then i have no problem waiting for someone else that is willing to agree with it.. 

• Street DreamS likes this

Posted Image
Big Island Director

ITR

ITR
Howzit. Would you happen to have a 94-2001 integra bottom back seat. What color are the integra door panels?

Thanks.

Street DreamS

Street DreamS

Big Island Director

• FH Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 01-July 03
  • LocationKeaukaha
Black door panels and sorry no back seats.

Posted Image
Big Island Director

Street DreamS

Street DreamS

Big Island Director

• FH Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 01-July 03
  • LocationKeaukaha
To the top... more parts should be added by monday.

Posted Image
Big Island Director

Street DreamS

Street DreamS

Big Island Director

• FH Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 01-July 03
  • LocationKeaukaha
Bump to the top!...

Posted Image
Big Island Director

Street DreamS

Street DreamS

Big Island Director

• FH Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 01-July 03
  • LocationKeaukaha
Parts car got towed away this morning. Bump.... I've been busy so I have not been able to update the thread. Should be updated tomorrow or Thursday.

Posted Image
Big Island Director

jdmtegg

jdmtegg

• FH Members
  • 314 posts
  • Joined 17-September 07
I like da pedals. Is It complete?

only problem is when i put on the webber i couldnt get it started because i dont know were the all the hoses and wires go..when i had the stock carb it was running though...

Street DreamS

Street DreamS

Big Island Director

• FH Members
  • 299 posts
  • Joined 01-July 03
  • LocationKeaukaha
Pedals are Complete but pending trade right now. I've been working a lot so I haven't been able to talk to the guy. I'll text him later today. If he's not interested anymore ill let you know. Txt me.

Posted Image
Big Island Director